- You cannot add "Makari Carotonic Extreme Glycerin" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Makari Luxurious Exfoliating Body Wash
|10% Off Sitewide||1 - 999||10 %|
Recommended for all skin types
Features & benefits:
Luxurious Exfoliating Body wash formulated with fine micro-beads removes dead skin cells unclogging pores, smooths skin refining texture and brightens skin tone revealing a luminous glow.
- Eliminates dead cells and rough skin
- Supports natural cell renewal
- Reveals luminous, even toned skin
- contents: 17 oz
How to Use
- Can be used daily by all skin types.
- Sensitive skin types may use once or twice a week
- For use in the shower, apply cleanser directly to a wet body sponge or washcloth
- Massage moisturizing cleanser onto wet skin. Pay particular attention to the elbows, knees and heels.
- For use in the bath, allow two or three capsful (or more, if desired) to disperse under running bath water for a sheerly delightful foaming bath experience
- Follow with body hydrator appropriate for your skin type.
Citric Acid: Lightens and improves skin’s texture and tone
Apricot Seed Extract: Firms, tones, and nourishes skin
Vitamins C&E: Protects against free radicals and improves skin’s texture
Cucumber Fruit Extracts: Neutralizes harmful free radicals produced by UV rays during sun exposure
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 75 Lanolin, Mulberry (Morus Alba) Root Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Extract, Stearyl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Jojoba Esters (Exfoliating Bead), Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycol Distearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Oat Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.
- Question & Answer0 Answer0 Question