Makari Exclusive Tone Boosting Cream
Makari Exclusive Tone Boosting Cream moisturises skin and clarifies the appearance of discolorations revealing a more luminous, uniform skin tone.
Recommended for dry, normal or maturing skin types
Features & benefits:
Moisture-rich toning facial cream formulated with a potent concentration of natural lightening actives moisturizes and smooths skin as it clarifies the appearance of discolorations revealing a more luminous, uniform skin tone.
- Clarifies discolorations on face and body
- Moisturizes and conditions skin
- Smooths and softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens and illuminates skin tone
- Contents: 1.7 oz
Caution: The Exclusive collection is not recommended for sensitive skin types or first time users of Makari products. The formulas are very powerful and may cause irritation, inflammation or outbreaks. If irritation, inflammation or outbreaks occur, discontinue use immediately. We recommend first time users to start with the Naturalle or Classic Bright Skin collections before progressing to the Exclusive collection.
How to Use:
- Apply a thin layer on a freshly cleansed face at night 3x per week
- Can be used to spot treat dark spots, blemishes and age spots on body
- Product should be used 3x per week at night
- Recommend using skin type appropriate Naturalle SPF 15 Toning Cream daily
- Must sunscreen during the day to prevent future hyperpigmentation
Organiclarine: A naturally based, proprietary non-chemical skin lightening ingredient
Citric Acid: Lightens and improves skin’s texture and tone
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Mulberry (Morus Alba) Root Extract, Carbomer, Citrus Limonum, Carrot (Daucus Catota Sativa) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Lanolin Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Sodium Lactate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Metabisulfite, Di-sodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Arbutin, Propylparaben, A-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyle Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate
- Question & Answer0 Answer0 Question