Makari Exclusive Spot Corrector Serum
or 4 fortnightly payments of £8.75 with More info
|Skin First 20% Off||1 - 999||20% £27.99|
Recommended for all skin types except sensitive skin
Features & benefits:
This potent spot corrector serum effectively lightens dark spots, melasma, dark knuckles, and acne blemishes. It can also intensifies skin radiance when mixed with milks, lotions, creams, gels, or serums.
- DO NOT apply all over face or body
- To lighten discolorations on face or body, dab with cotton swab directly to deeply pigmented area
- To boost lightening, mix a few pumps with milks, lotions, creams, or gels and apply as directed
- Product should be used 3x per week at night
- Must use sunscreen during the day to prevent future hyperpigmentation
- Question & Answer0 Answer0 Question
I have a very bad acne that has left me with a lot of black spots on both sides of my cheeks and a bit of sun burn around my eyes and side of my face. I always buy Makari from TJ beauty to ensure that original Makari is purchased. I have tried so many Makari cream for my acne, which tends to minimise the acne/spot, but not actually get rid of it. I recently combine the Makari spot corrector and Makari exclusive toning cream and it works wonder. My face is clear from acne spots, the acne bumps are reduced, the sun burn is wearing off and hardly notice and my face glows with a lot of compliments from friends and family. I have finally seen what works for me, although, it is a bit on a higher side, TJ beauty always have sales, which I usually take advantage of. I ensure that I have Makari sun cream on daily for protection from weather.