Blue Crystal Face Serum
|12% Off Sitewide||1 - 999||12 %|
Recommended for all skin types
Makari Blue Crystal Regenerating Serum infused with a potent cocktail of antioxidants, vitamins, and peptides work synergistically together to protect skin against signs of aging. This lightweight, highly effective treatment fortifies skin with essential nutrients.
- smooths texture, brighten tone and renew skin’s luster.
- rejuvenates cellular healing and improves skin’s resiliency
- clarifies hyperpigmenation and uneven skin tone
- provides smoother, firmer and more vibrant- looking complexion
- contents: 1.7 oz
How to Use
- Apply on freshly cleansed skin
- Drop a small amount on hyperpigmented areas on face and neck. Blend into the rest of face and neck.
- Use 2x daily for optimal results
- Allow to dry and then follow with skin type appropriate moisturizer
- May be worn under makeup
- Highly recommend wearing sunscreen SPF 30 or higher during the day to help prevent future pigmentation
Glutathione- Offers antioxidant power helping to support the function of vitamins C and E to protect skin against environmental damage.
Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate (Combination of Vitamin C and E)- Offers antioxidant power that helps brighten the skin and helps protect against environmental attack
Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 (Amino-Acid Combination)- Helps rebuild the skin’s support structure; improves skin’s firmness and elasticity while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Sodium Hyaluronate- Powerfully hydrates and soothes the skin.
Chaparral Extract- Helps reduce excess hair growth.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glutathione, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Limonene, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Bht, Phenoxyethanol
- Question & Answer0 Answer0 Question